WaitLatchOrSocket seems to not count to 4 right...

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: WaitLatchOrSocket seems to not count to 4 right...
Date: 2022-02-07 22:00:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Unless I'm misreading this code I think the nevents in
WaitLatchOrSocket should really be 4 not 3. At least there are 4 calls
to AddWaitEventToSet in it and I think it's possible to trigger all 4.

I guess it's based on knowing that nobody would actually set
WL_EXIT_ON_PM_DEATH and WL_POSTMASTER_DEATH on the same waitset?

--
greg