Re: Patch: Code comments: why some text-handling functions are leakproof

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Gurjeet Singh <gurjeet(at)singh(dot)im>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Patch: Code comments: why some text-handling functions are leakproof
Date: 2022-03-28 18:55:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm going to mark this returned with feedback.

If you have a chance to update the patch moving the documentation to
xfunc.sgml the way Tom describes make sure to create a new commitfest
entry. I would suggest submitting the patch as a followup on this
thread so when it's added to the commitfest it links to this whole
discussion.

--
greg