Re: [Commitfest 2022-09] Date is Over.

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar(dot)ahmed(at)percona(dot)com>
Cc: Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Commitfest 2022-09] Date is Over.
Date: 2022-10-06 21:30:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Fwiw I'm going through some patches looking for patches to review.... And
I'm finding that the patches I'm seeing actually did get reviews, some of
them months ago.

If there was any substantial feedback since the last patch was posted I
would say you should change the status to Waiting on Author when moving it
forward rather than leaving it as Needs Review.

Ideally there should be very few patches moved to the next commitfest as
Needs Review. Only patches that have been not getting attention and the
author is blocked waiting on feedback.