Re: POC: Better infrastructure for automated testing of concurrency issues

From: "Gregory Stark (as CFM)" <stark(dot)cfm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Geoghegan <pg(at)bowt(dot)ie>, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm(at)yandex-team(dot)ru>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: POC: Better infrastructure for automated testing of concurrency issues
Date: 2023-03-28 18:44:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 31 Aug 2022 at 20:52, Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> I'll continue work on this patch. The rebased patch is attached. It
> implements stop events as configure option (not runtime GUC option).

It looks like this patch isn't going to be ready this commitfest. And
it hasn't received much discussion since August 2022. If I'm wrong say
something but otherwise I'll mark it Returned With Feedback. It can be
resurrected (and moved to the next commitfest) when you're free to
work on it again.

--
Gregory Stark
As Commitfest Manager