Re: Commit fest 2022-11

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>, Simon Riggs <simon(dot)riggs(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commit fest 2022-11
Date: 2022-11-02 10:10:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 at 06:56, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> wrote:

> Two people showing up to help is really great, thanks! I'll be around
> as well this month, so I'll do my share of patches, as usual.

Fwiw I can help as well -- starting next week. I can't do much this week though.

I would suggest starting with the cfbot to mark anything that isn't
applying cleanly and passing tests (and looking for more than design
feedback) as Waiting on Author and reminding the author that it's
commitfest time and a good time to bring the patch into a clean state.

--
greg