Re: Commitfest 2022-03 One Week in. 3 Commits 213 Patches Remaining

From: Greg Stark <stark(at)mit(dot)edu>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2022-03 One Week in. 3 Commits 213 Patches Remaining
Date: 2022-03-09 19:38:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

So it's 8 days into the commitfest. So far 3 patches have been committed:

* parse/analyze API refactoring by Peter Eisentraut
* FUNCAPI tuplestore helper function by Melanie Plagemen committed by
Michael Paquier
* Typo in pgbench messages by Kawamoto Masay committed by Tatsuo Ishii

(There was also a flurry of five commits from Tom on Feb 28 including
one that needed to be backpatched subsequently)

In addition 5 patches have been moved moved to a future commitfest,
withdrawn, or rejected.

So that has removed 8 patches from the commitfest. There are now 189
"Needs Review" and 24 "Ready for Committer" patches.

Of those 24 "Ready for Committer" patches only 3 actually have
committers assigned andonly 6 have had any emails since the beginning
of the commitfest.

Is there anything I can do to get committers assigned to these
patches? Should I do a round-robin style assignment for any of these?