Re: pldebugger blank code issue

From: Jon Garate <jon(at)proyelia(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pldebugger blank code issue
Date: 2012-09-11 13:22:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Just tracked down the issue. The debugger won't display code if it contains
characters with accent (in the case of spanish charset at least). ¿I guess
this extends to the whole non-ascii charset? Other than that, looks good.
Thanks pgadmin-hackers!

--

Jon Garate
PROYELIA. Parque tecnológico Miramón. P. Mikeletegi 56. 20009 Donostia-San