GSoC: Database Load Stress Benchmark (2022)

From: Mohammad Zain Abbas <mohammadzainabbas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC: Database Load Stress Benchmark (2022)
Date: 2022-04-18 13:40:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear concerned,

I hope you are doing well.

I am Mohammad Zain Abbas, currently enrolled in Erasmus Mundus (BDMA)
program. I would like you to have a look at my proposal for the "*Database
Load Stress Benchmark" *project.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TThl7ODGD301GkjITY2k4OU88fZIhc1XvJYGqPCnOns/edit?usp=sharing

I would appreciate any feedback or guidance that you are able to provide.

Thank you!

Regards,

Mohammad Zain Abbas