How do I compile PGAdmin3 1.14 beta 3 on Fedora Core 15?

From: r d <rd0002(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Subject: How do I compile PGAdmin3 1.14 beta 3 on Fedora Core 15?
Date: 2011-08-20 16:04:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

What do I have to tell ./configure in the --WITH-PGSQL parameter?

I am tryiing to compile pgadmin3 1.14-ß3 on Fedora Core 15.
I allowed the system installer to install its default configuration of
postgres 9.0.4, and it seems to have changed where it puts the files.

The postgres executables are now in /usr/bin instead of their own directory
as was until FC14, and that is not accepted by ./configure.
In fact, none the paths shown by `pg_config` are accepted by ./configure.
Postgres itself is fully installed and works OK.

Thanks for help,

RD

PS: Is this a bug?