pgagent linux 64bit

From: DFE <mimmopasticcio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgagent linux 64bit
Date: 2011-12-13 14:30:18
Lists: pgsql-novice

Dear,
I'm running pgAgent Linux daemon successfully on a Centos 5.7 32bit machine
without pgAdmin and the wxWidget library as described here
http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.14/pgagent-install.html
now I want to run pgAgent on CentOS 6.0 64bit but I'm not able to find a
version for linux 64 bit and I cannot compile from the source because I
don't want to install all the dependencies (wxWidgets, GTK etc.) on the
Centos 6.0.
Could somebody already installed pgAgent on 64bit linux?

Regards,
Domenico.