facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4

From: parth ratra <ratraparth59(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: facing issues in downloading of packages in pgadmin4
Date: 2023-03-27 13:42:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey Everyone,

I am Parth Ratra from India majoring in CSE. I have *hands-on experience
with HTML/Vanilla CSS/ JS, Reactjs and CI/CD pipelines through various
projects. I am proficient in C/C++, Python, and Django* as well.

*I am super excited to work with PostgreSQL and would like to contribute to
these projects: **“**GUI representation of monitoring System Activity with
the system stats Extension in pgAdmin 4”** as they match my skills and
interests. While Setting up I ran into some issues configuring the venv for
faulty packages.*

Regards,

Parth Ratra
[image: image.png]