Re: CREATE COLLATION - check for duplicate options and error out if found one

From: Bharath Rupireddy <bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CREATE COLLATION - check for duplicate options and error out if found one
Date: 2021-05-26 14:14:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 7:18 PM vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> +1 for fixing this issue, we have handled this error in other places.
> The patch does not apply on head, could you rebase the patch on head
> and post a new patch.

Thanks. I thought of rebasing once the other patch (which reorganizes
"...specified more than once" error) gets committed. Anyways, I've
rebased for now on the latest master. Please review v2 patch.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v2-0001-Check-duplicate-options-and-error-out-for-CREATE-.patch application/octet-stream 6.9 KB