Re: Large PostgreSQL servers

From: Vick Khera <vivek(at)khera(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Large PostgreSQL servers
Date: 2012-03-23 15:44:04
Lists: pgsql-general

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> would love to see some performance #s from your server when it's all set up...

I plan on doing some. This will also be my very first non-FreeBSD
server (it is also running a custom app we just bought, and that
requires CentOS) so this is very very new to me.

Any recommended tests to run? I was going to try to get Greg Smith
some time on this box before it goes production to see how his tests
come out, but I haven't heard from him in a while.