Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment

From: kaustubh kelkar <ksquare16(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment
Date: 2016-11-08 03:27:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi ,

I am a PostgreSQL user who wants to create multiple instances of PostgreSQL
database server. I am using PostgreSQL 9.4 and above.

I tried to create more than 2 instances on Linux environment in which I was
successful. But, for windows environment, I tried with the help of pgAdmin4
and with the help of commands (initdb and some more commands.) In both
cases , there is some issue related to the ports. Please find the attached
screenshot for the reference.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 13.6 KB