Re: GSOC 2018 Proposal review

From: Garima Natani <garima(dot)natani(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Mark Wong <mark(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GSOC 2018 Proposal review
Date: 2018-03-27 05:48:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for your feedback towards improving my proposal.
I have updated timeline as per changes suggested by you. Can you please
review it again?
Below is the link to shared google docs.
*https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W2N8zRXvylj5cxW8aKHvPDKFgj0Qk59UIJr9SPwFsa8/edit#
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W2N8zRXvylj5cxW8aKHvPDKFgj0Qk59UIJr9SPwFsa8/edit#>*

Regards,
Garima Natani
Mtech, First year
Geoinformatics and Natural Resources Engineering
Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
Have a nice day!!