Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15

From: Pavel Borisov <pashkin(dot)elfe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander(at)timescale(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Ilya Anfimov <ilan(at)tzirechnoy(dot)com>, Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Date: 2022-03-03 11:34:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

BTW messages with patches in this thread are always invoke manual spam
moderation and we need to wait for ~3 hours before the message with patch
becomes visible in the hackers thread. Now when I've already answered
Alexander's letter with v10 patch the very message (and a patch) I've
answered is still not visible in the thread and to CFbot.

Can something be done in hackers' moderation engine to make new versions
patches become visible hassle-free?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov