Stream replication test fails of cfbot/windows server 2019

From: Pavel Borisov <pashkin(dot)elfe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Stream replication test fails of cfbot/windows server 2019
Date: 2022-01-12 10:45:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, hackers!

I've noticed that on my branch with amcheck improvements cfbot on windows
server 2019 fails stream replication test.
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5353503093686272

I don't see any relation of it to the changes in my patch. Furthermore it
also fails on the other СF branch
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/4599128897355776

Is it known cfbot problem? Do I need to do something to my amcheck СF
branch mentioned above for it to become green on cfbot eventually?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com <http://www.postgrespro.com>