Re: About PostgreSQL Core Team

From: Pavel Borisov <pashkin(dot)elfe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: adherent postgres <adherent_postgres(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: About PostgreSQL Core Team
Date: 2023-02-01 16:57:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, Adherent!

IMO "not liking" that you quote in the picture is just other words for
expressing caution for the patch or for the general direction of some
change. At least I never felt personal or arbitrary presumptions in
relation to my patches. So if you can join a discussion with your proposals
to address the sources of caution, and improve or review the patches, it
would be really helpful. And these are really the things that move patches
forward, not just complaining about words.

Regards,
Pavel Borisov,
Supabase