Re: TRUNCATE on foreign table

From: Zhihong Yu <zyu(at)yugabyte(dot)com>
To: Kazutaka Onishi <onishi(at)heterodb(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)heterodb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: TRUNCATE on foreign table
Date: 2021-02-06 17:10:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
+ if (strcmp(defel->defname, "truncatable") == 0)
+ server_truncatable = defGetBoolean(defel);

Looks like we can break out of the loop when the condition is met.

+ /* ExecForeignTruncate() is invoked for each server */

The method name in the comment is slightly different from the actual method
name.

+ if (strcmp(defel->defname, "truncatable") == 0)
+ truncatable = defGetBoolean(defel);

We can break out of the loop when the condition is met.

Cheers