Re: Encrypted connection SQL server fdw

From: Justin <zzzzz(dot)graf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Soni M <diptatapa(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql general (pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Encrypted connection SQL server fdw
Date: 2020-01-10 16:36:51
Lists: pgsql-general

By loading data meaning this is a one time deal or only used to refresh
data stored in the postgresql database???

A possible solution would be to setup a vpn tunnel, or ipsec connection to
server. then run FDW through that connection. Not idea and will slow
things down.

The other option is to use postgresql ODBC on the MSSQL side to pushed from
MSSQL to Postgresql .