Removed unused import modules from tap tests

From: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Removed unused import modules from tap tests
Date: 2021-11-09 16:18:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

While trying to add some new tests, I found that
PostgreSQL::Test::Utils is not required. I felt
PostgreSQL::Test::Utils can be removed from a lot of tap tests which
do not require it. I removed it, ran the tests and found the tests to
be executing fine. I have made a patch including the changes for it.
If this import can be removed, kindly accept the attached patch for
the same.

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-Removed-unused-import-modules-from-tap-tests.patch text/x-patch 25.5 KB