Re: BUG #17695: Failed Assert in logical replication snapbuild.

From: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: 施博文 <zxwsbg(at)qq(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #17695: Failed Assert in logical replication snapbuild.
Date: 2022-11-24 12:39:15
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 at 15:58, 施博文 <zxwsbg(at)qq(dot)com> wrote:

> I write this perl test case to reproduce problem, it needs both superuser and database name 'postgres'.
>
> Also, I write the patch to fix that problem.

Thanks for sharing the script. I was able to reproduce the problem in
PG 14.6 with your scripts. I was not able to reproduce the problem in
HEAD after making the required changes in the script for HEAD. I was
not sure if this issue is only in 14.6 or if the issue is present in
HEAD too. Since the Assert is there and code changes suggested by you
is not in HEAD, I thought this issue might be present in HEAD too.
Does it work for you on HEAD?

Regards,
Vignesh