Re: Updated some links which are not working with new links

From: vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Updated some links which are not working with new links
Date: 2019-10-07 08:44:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 1:18 PM Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz> wrote:

> Hi Vignesh,
>
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2019 at 09:38:41AM +0530, vignesh C wrote:
> > The attached patch in previous mail contain the changes for the updated
> > links requested in [1]. It is not the complete set, but it is the first set
> > for which I could find the equivalent links.
> > https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191006074122.GC14532%40paquier.xyz
>
> I may be missing something of course, but I do not see a patch neither
> on this message nor on the previous one. Could you send a patch you
> think is correct?
Sorry Michael for the miscommunication, the patch was present in the
first mail of this mail thread.
I'm re-attaching the patch in this mail.
Let me know if anything is required.

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Updated-the-links-that-are-not-working.patch application/octet-stream 1.8 KB