postgresql commands(psql,createdb,dropdb) are not working from shell script

From: ramesh penumalli <penumallir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql commands(psql,createdb,dropdb) are not working from shell script
Date: 2020-01-17 08:47:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear Team,

I am using postgresql 9.2.12 version and I am facing an issue while
running the executing the commands createdb,dropdb,psql commands in the
shell script which is running from Jenkins to restore prod data into stage
environment.

Jenkins job is failing with the below output.I have verified the script and
the scrit is fine and it seems to be an issue with the configuration of
postgresql and not sure where to make the changes.

line 48: dropdb: command not found

line 50: createdb: command not found

line 52: psql: command not found

Kindly guide me to rectify the issue.