ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING on pg_dump

From: Surafel Temesgen <surafel3000(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING on pg_dump
Date: 2018-06-08 12:43:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

Sometimes I have to maintain two similar database and I have to update one
from the other and notice having the option to add ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING
clause to INSERT command in the dump data will allows pg_restore to be done
with free of ignore error.

The attache patch add --on-conflect-do-nothing option to pg_dump in order
to do the above.

regards

Surafel

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_dump_onConflect_v1.pach application/octet-stream 3.8 KB