search box and page banner when building html

From: Richard Swagerman <rswagerman(at)salesforce(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: search box and page banner when building html
Date: 2017-08-29 17:52:10
Lists: pgsql-docs

When I build the documentation following the instructions from "Building
The Documentation" in Appendix J, it does not produce the banner and search
box that are included with the published PostgreSQL documentation at
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/.

I am using the command:
make STYLE=website html

Is there a way to get something like the banner and search box included
when using the generated html?

I would appreciate and suggestions since I am not familiar with building
websites.
...Rick Swagerman