Asking for feedback on Pgperffarm

From: Yedil Serzhan <edilserjan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Asking for feedback on Pgperffarm
Date: 2022-08-08 12:50:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear hackers,

I'm Yedil. I'm working on the project "Postgres Performance Farm" during
Gsoc. Pgperffarm is a project like Postgres build farm but focuses on the
performance of the database. Now it has 2 types of benchmarks, pgbench and
tpc-h. The website is online here <http://140.211.168.145/>, and the repo
is here <https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/pgperffarm_server>.

I would like you to take a look at our website and, if possible, give some
feedback on, for example, what other data should be collected or what other
metrics could be used to compare performance.

Thanks for your time in advance!

Best regards
Yedil