GSoC: <Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website>

From: Yedil Serzhan <edilserjan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC: <Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website>
Date: 2022-04-13 17:42:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

To whom it may concern,

My name is Yedil Serzhan, a student pursuing a master's degree in Computer
Science at the University of Freiburg, Germany. I'm interested in the
project "Develop Performance Farm Benchmarks and Website". Following my
discussion with Ilaria, I have listened to and incorporated her comments
and revised my proposal letter. Please let me know if you have any other
feedback. I will surely value them!

The proposal is attached to this email. I would be thrilled if I could make
a contribution to the community. Thank you in advance!

Sincerely
Yedil

Attachment Content-Type Size
Proposal_for_Pgperffarm.pdf application/pdf 198.4 KB