feature request: easier "view data" pane

From: Roger Pack <rogerdpack2(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: feature request: easier "view data" pane
Date: 2015-06-03 21:58:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello. The most common complaint I hear about PgAdmin is "it takes me
6 clicks to actually get to viewing data" and I'll admit I find it a
bit klunky myself.

Suggestion/feature request: add another "tab" when you have selected a
table that is "view data" and have the default be the first 100 rows.

Cheers!
-roger-