Supporting SQL/MED DATALINK

From: Damiano ALBANI <damiano(dot)albani(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Supporting SQL/MED DATALINK
Date: 2012-01-06 14:53:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

Do you plan on supporting SQL/MED features concerning DATALINKs?
I've seen DATALINK mentionned on the Wiki [1] but I couldn't find it on the
TODO list [2].

By the way, do you know any vendor that provides support for DATALINK?
Except DB2, there seems to be very little "visibility" of this 2003 feature
in the whole SQL world !

Regards,

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/DATALINK
[2] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo