Re: postgresql / osx lion

From: Barbara Shaurette <barbara(dot)shaurette(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql / osx lion
Date: 2011-08-15 21:55:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

Ftr, I did run into some problems with my local postgres install -
mine was originally a homebrew install on Snow Leopard. When I
upgraded to Lion over the weekend, I did get an error (FATAL: no
pg_hba.conf entry for host "::1", ... ) on trying to connect. My
pg_hba.conf just needed a new entry to handle IPv6 connections - it's
all good now:

# IPv6 local connections:
host all all ::1/128 md5