Re:

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra <berto(dot)d(dot)sera(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, rod(at)iol(dot)ie, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2011-12-09 10:44:08
Lists: pgsql-general

FWIW, a couple of months ago the anti-spam mail filters on our server
started to reject "anything yahoo" (including loads of legit stuff,
obviously). And I still see a lot of messages announcing that Ive just been
subscribed to this or that yahoo discussion group. However, this is all OT,
I suppose what we need here is just a way to signal spammers to the admin,
is there any?

Bèrto