Re: BUG #16732: pg_dump creates broken backups

From: Zsolt Ero <zsolt(dot)ero(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16732: pg_dump creates broken backups
Date: 2020-11-21 01:01:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

It happens with 1 row in a 3 GB gzip compressed database dump. I'm
thinking about how could I possibly give you a reproducible case. Do you
know any way which doesn't require me to share the whole production
database? (which is not an option)

I can send you a --schema-only sql dump, if that helps. There are no
circular relationships that I know.