feedback request (Perl/Pg developers)

From: Chris Travers <chris(dot)travers(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgres General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: feedback request (Perl/Pg developers)
Date: 2013-05-30 01:17:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone;

I have put together a basic framework for integrating PostgreSQL stored
procedures into Perl objects. For those who have followed my blog, this
implements the stored procedure mapping systems we use in LedgerSMB for
more general users. Interfaces have been generalized and so they should
be useful beyond our use case. It is my hope that this is inspiration for
similar frameworks in other languages. Before anyone asks, yes, these are
licensed under the 2-clause BSD license.

Before I look at submitting this as News, I would like to ask for feedback.

The docs for the current CPAN modules are available at:

http://search.cpan.org/~einhverfr/PGObject-1.1/lib/PGObject.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~einhverfr/PGObject-Simple-1.1/lib/PGObject/Simple.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~einhverfr/PGObject-Simple-Role-0.10/lib/PGObject/Simple/Role.pm

Best wishes,