Announcing TablePlus, a modern, native tool for relational database on Mac

From: Tung Thanh <tung(at)tableplusapp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcing TablePlus, a modern, native tool for relational database on Mac
Date: 2018-02-02 08:48:42
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi folks,

I'd like to announce the official launch of our new app TablePlus, a
modern, native tool for relational database on Mac, especially Postgres.

Highlights:

- It's really neat and fast because of its native build

- Modern and simple UI makes it really easy to use.

- Support multiple drivers

- Convenient Query editor

To keep it simple and clean, we designed TablePlus to be extendable by not
putting all features in one tool. We develop a plugin system instead. You
can vastly extend TablePlus to fit your needs by installing plugins written
by others or writing your own in JavaScript.

Link: https://tableplus.io/

Best regards,

Tung