Documentation issue with pg_stat_recovery_prefetch

From: sirisha chamarthi <sirichamarthi22(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Documentation issue with pg_stat_recovery_prefetch
Date: 2022-04-11 20:11:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I was going through pg_stat_recovery_prefetch documentation and saw an
issue with formatting. Attached a small patch to fix the issue. This is the
first time I am sending an email to hackers. Please educate me if I
miss something.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/monitoring-stats.html#PG-STAT-RECOVERY-PREFETCH-VIEW

Thanks,
Sirisha

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Fix-documentation-bug-for-pg_stat_recovery_prefetch.patch application/octet-stream 3.2 KB