Job posting

From: Jeremiah Ocasio <jocasio(at)kaleidoscopemediasystems(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Job posting
Date: 2012-09-21 17:33:51
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello Postgresql admins,

This is a job posting that can be filled with remote work for a Seattle, WA
company. You can find us online at www.kaleidoscopemediasystems.com. Please
let me know if you have any questions and I thank you for your work and
continued support of the community.

Thank you,
--
Jeremiah Ocasio
jocasio(at)kaleidoscopemediasystems(dot)com

1200 Westlake Ave N, Suite 604
Seattle, WA 98109
Tel: 855-247-5231
Fax: 206-400-2712

This electronic mail communication is intended only for the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and contains privileged and confidential
information. If you receive this communication in error, please advise us
by return e-mail or call us immediately at 855-247-5231 and delete this
communication and all copies and attachments. Any dissemination,

IRS Circular 230 disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed
by the IRS and other taxing authorities, we inform you that any tax advice
contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended
or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (ii) promoting, marketing
or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Attachment Content-Type Size
PostgreSQL developer posting.doc application/msword 11.5 KB