get last timestamp of table ddl

From: Luca Ferrari <fluca1978(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: get last timestamp of table ddl
Date: 2021-11-24 13:53:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
I think I already know the answer, however I came across this table in
Oracle <https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14237/statviews_2005.htm#i1583352>
that has two columns that triggered my attention: CREATED and
LAST_DDL_TIME.
Apart from being dates (in the Oracle way), they store the time of
creation and last modification to the table structure.
I don't have any particular use case except from blaming someone about
a change in the database structure, however I'm curious: is there a
smarter way to achieve this in PostgreSQL than simply relying on logs
and commit timestamps?

Luca