Enahancement in pgsql

From: shailesh singh <shailesh(dot)h(dot)singh2(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Shailesh Singh <shailesh(dot)h(dot)singh(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Enahancement in pgsql
Date: 2018-03-15 06:37:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi team,
this is an enhancement not a bug so sending in a general inbox.
I have want to *change rows to column without group by(* there is no group
by and filter help which is online).
In java iterating those rows will take extra time, I want to cut that time
a little and I have to show the data.
Please if you can do something for it.

*Thanks and Warm Regards*
*Shailesh Singh*