Saving Twice, Once Correctly, Once with Errors

From: Malik Rumi <malik(dot)a(dot)rumi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Saving Twice, Once Correctly, Once with Errors
Date: 2018-02-28 19:52:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

I think this is a scrapy problem, not a PG problem, but since I have yet to
find an answer, I thought I would post here in case someone had had a
similar experience and could shed some light for me.

I have a scrapy pipeline which throws an integrityerror on one line in
particular. However, at the same time, it successfully saves the row as
expected. The description of the failed row in the traceback does not match
the one that successfully saved.

Does anyone here know what would cause this kind of error? Thanks.

*“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what
he loves for himself.”*