Re: could not connect to server, in order to operate pgAdmin/PostgreSQL

From: Malik Rumi <malik(dot)a(dot)rumi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: mbanck(at)debian(dot)org
Cc: Anne Marie Harm <amharm(at)earthlink(dot)net>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: could not connect to server, in order to operate pgAdmin/PostgreSQL
Date: 2018-11-24 16:00:51
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-admin pgsql-hackers

A little off topic, but I clearly remember getting an error message when
trying to upgrade to PG 10 while still on Ubuntu 16, and seeing a blog post
to the same effect. I can't cite you to them now, of course, that was all
months ago, but that's where I got the info. It could easily have been
wrong, of course, but it was out there at the time.
*“None of you has faith until he loves for his brother or his neighbor what
he loves for himself.”*