Coding guidelines for braces + spaces - link 404's

From: Kevin Burke <kevin(at)burke(dot)dev>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Coding guidelines for braces + spaces - link 404's
Date: 2021-09-20 03:37:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I have been working on a patch for Postgres. I'm curious about the
suggested style for braces around if statements - some places don't include
braces around an if statement body, if the if statement body is a single
line.

The "Coding Conventions" don't contain any advice here (although maybe they
should link to the "Developer FAQ"?)
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/source.html

The Postgres Wiki has a bit that says to "See also the Formatting section
<http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/source-format.html> in the
documentation," but that link 404's, so I'm not sure where it is supposed
to go.
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ#What.27s_the_formatting_style_used_in_PostgreSQL_source_code.3F

Thanks,
Kevin