PostgreSQL trigger on user logon

From: Kevin Tu <kevintu888(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL trigger on user logon
Date: 2022-03-18 14:46:35
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi team,

We're switching over from Oracle to PostgreSQL, and apologies in advance if
this is too newbie a question, but can we write a trigger in Posgres to
record user logon for audit purposes? I'd thought there would be some
"after/before logon trigger" that'll achieve this, but I've been googling
around to no avail.

--
Best Regards,

Kevin