Re: Building postgresql armv7 on emulated x86_64

From: Marek Kulik <mkulik(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Building postgresql armv7 on emulated x86_64
Date: 2021-11-23 23:01:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

What is weird is that this issue is only present in Fedora Rawhide, older
versions of fedora are not affected. I couldn't pinpoint what package
update caused that issue. I made a regression for gcc and packages related
to it with no luck.

It seems to be an issue related to a bug in gcc. Here is related topic:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/fedora-devel/msg294295.html