Would it be helpful for share the patch merge result from cfbot

From: Andy Fan <zhihui(dot)fan1213(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Would it be helpful for share the patch merge result from cfbot
Date: 2020-10-23 01:31:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Currently when people want to review a patch, they have to download / apply
/
maintain the branch manually. Would it be helpful that the reviewer can
just
git fetch a remote branch where all the things have been done already. I
know
that such cost saving is small, but it is a startup cost, so personally I
think it is
a good place to improve. Since we already maintain such remote git repo at
cbfot,
so can we just expose such URL for each item in commitfest then things
would be done?

At the bottom of cfbot, we have words "Please send feedback to thomas
munro",
so I added Tomas in the cc list.

--
Best Regards