Re: postgres with xcode

From: Sumit Chaturvedi <sumit(dot)chaturvedi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres with xcode
Date: 2018-07-29 15:07:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks a lot for spending time to write all these elaborate answers. They
were all really helpful. Finally I gave up on xcode and switched to
eclipse. Probably for the best.
I was attempting to do all this in the first place because in our course in
college, we have to do a project. Almost all people make a web/mobile app
which simply uses a database. I felt that this wasn't a right project to do
if one really wanted to learn about databases.
So I wanted to play around with Postgresql itself. I have looked at the
TODO list and it has given me a lot of ideas. If anyone has any
thoughts/ideas which they didn't have time to pursue but are interesting,
please let me know?

With warm regards

--
Sumit Chaturvedi