Re: postgres with xcode

From: Sumit Chaturvedi <sumit(dot)chaturvedi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres with xcode
Date: 2018-07-29 16:09:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Well in that case, do you have something in mind. Perhaps a prototype which
has a some research component which can teach us something interesting. In
the course we are divided into teams of 4 and we are going to work on the
project for 2-3 months. I know such I'm asking for too much but just giving
it a shot really. :)

--
Sumit Chaturvedi