Re: internal server error on password change

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Derek Ealy <derek(dot)ealy(at)novawurks(dot)com>
Cc: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: internal server error on password change
Date: 2017-03-15 07:43:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Derek,

By default, pgAdmin4 will try to send notification email for password
change to the respective user.

There are two ways to handle this scenario,

*1)* You can disable password notifications by adding below configuration
options in "config_local.py" file (under "pgAdmin4" root directory).

SECURITY_SEND_REGISTER_EMAIL = False
SECURITY_SEND_PASSWORD_CHANGE_EMAIL = False
SECURITY_SEND_PASSWORD_RESET_NOTICE_EMAIL = False

*2)* If you want that your pgAdmin4 user gets notification then configure
your SMTP <https://www.tutorialspoint.com/flask/flask_mail.htm> settings in
"config_local.py" file(under "pgAdmin4" root directory) so that pgAdmin4
can send notification emails to users regarding their password change/reset
events.

MAIL_SERVER = 'localhost'
MAIL_PORT = 25
MAIL_USE_SSL = False