Re: Logging all actions

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: vivek(dot)pandey(at)pinelabs(dot)com
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logging all actions
Date: 2017-06-02 07:18:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

In *pgadmin3*,

1)
Goto,
File -> Options

2)
Select 'Logging'

And select the option of your choice.
(Debug option will log everything)

Log location: ~/pgadmin.log

In *pgAdmin4*,

You need to change the logging configuration using "config_local.py" file,

Add below config option in "config_local.py"

FILE_LOG_LEVEL = logging.DEBUG

Log location: ~/.pgadmin/pgadmin4.log

Please note that log file is created with local user permissions so user
can temper the log file.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala