Out of date comment in cached_plan_cost

From: David Rowley <david(dot)rowley(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Out of date comment in cached_plan_cost
Date: 2017-12-07 08:14:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I just noticed a comment which has been made a little outdated by the
partition-wise join code from commit f49842d1. The comment claims that
inheritance children don't add to the effort required in join
planning, while that still may be true, we should probably mention
that partitioned tables may be a more complex case.

The attached is my attempt at putting this right.

Attachment Content-Type Size
cached_plan_cost_comment_fix.patch application/octet-stream 1.3 KB